what to do

by meagan morgan
(fort wayne ,in)

Visitors Question:
hi my name is meagan i have been in this relationship for 4 years we have a little girl together and i already had a son befor me and him got together for the first 2 years was ok then he stared hitting me and always putting his hands on me he always calls me names and yells at me i really want out of this relationship but he has made it clear i will not be able to take my little girl and if i do he will find me and kill me i dont know if he will but i am scard of him i want out but i dont think i can take my little girl and if i call the cops it will just make it worse please tell me what you think i could do i need your help thank you meagan

I think you should call the proper authorities, meaning the police to have something on file just in case something happens.

All the best and good luck.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask a Relationship Question.